Ticketing and Events
- Rights to admission for Events are sold in the form of a unique Booking reference/Ticket number which is delivered electronically via this Website.
- Please check your purchase carefully before you confirm and check out. At this stage an offer has been made by you to purchase the Tickets selected.
- When we accept your offer to buy a Ticket we will charge you via your chosen payment method with the face value of the Ticket as shown on the website.
- Until your payment is processed and accepted by us the unique Booking reference/Ticket number will not be valid.
- You are advised to check your purchase on receipt of confirmation from us.
- Please keep your unique Booking reference/Ticket number in a safe place as you may be refused entry to an event without it.
Gaining entry to the event
- As the person making the booking, you are expected to attend an Event yourself, and should accompany all other persons for whom the booking is made
- When you arrive at an Event you have booked, you must be able to provide your unique Booking reference/Ticket number, your name, and either photographic or signature identification.
- You must comply with all relevant statutes, health and safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending an event.
Refunds, cancellation, rescheduling of events
- Purchased Tickets cannot be refunded unless:
- An Event is cancelled;
- An Event is moved to another date and you decide not to retain your Booking for the rescheduled Event;
- or an Event is significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of headline act or venue).
- If an Event is cancelled, rescheduled, or the details are significantly changed we will contact you as soon as possible by email using the details you have supplied as part of the Ticket purchasing process. If you do not receive this notification because you have not updated the email address that we hold we cannot be held liable. We also cannot be held liable should the email address we hold in your account be configured in such a way to block or divert into spam or junk folders any emails we send to your email address.
- In the case of a refund the full value of the Ticket will be credited to you via the payment method used for the original transaction. If this process fails then we will issue a cheque made payable to the name listed in the account section of the website. We will send this cheque via standard Royal Mail post to the address in the Address field you completed in the Ticket Booking section of the website.
Rights to Admission
- The right to admission to an Event is reserved by a committee member of the Waveney Valley Folk Collective or an unauthorized volunteer who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account, We are unable to offer you a refund if you are refused entry to or ejected from an event on account of being abusive, threatening, drunken, or other antisocial behavior (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorized audio, video or photographic recordings.
- For all events prompt arrival is required and for late arrival entry may only be allowed at such time as there is a suitable break in a performance as deemed by a committee member of the Waveney Valley Folk Collective or an unauthorized volunteer.
- Some Events may have restricted availability and limit the number of Tickets available per purchaser. These restrictions are indicated in the Event information or during booking. If you order Tickets in breach of these restrictions or in excess of the maximum allowed we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- By attending an event Ticket holders consent to being photographed and/or filmed or being part of the sound recordings as members of the audience. Such images and sound recordings may be used for promotional purposes for which no payment to ticket holders is due or will be paid.
The term 'Waveney Valley Folk Collective' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose office is 6 Fieldhouse Gardens, Diss, Norfolk IP22 4PH. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.